FLASH Kits are care packages delivered directly to the hands of someone experiencing menopause and homelessness or extreme poverty.
They’re full of products to help relieve the most common symptoms of menopause and peri-menopause. AND to celebrate this important time of life.
Because each individuals’ experience of menopause is so unique, your request will be personalized.
In the United States, 27 million women are experiencing menopause annually… Homeless or not.
These personalized kits may contain*:
- New underwear (pending availability, may include incontinence/period options)
- New bras
- Pantiliners, incontinence pads, maxi pads
- Lubricant to address vaginal dryness and discomfort
- Cooling towels, fan
- Self-care toiletry items: skin care specific to older skin, body wipes, deodorant, tweezers, lip balm, hair ties
- Essential oil products, aromatherapy
- Mints, tea
- Pens and notepads
- 1 tote to hold all items
- Information and resource card
Important to note: This is a one-time program. If you have already been the recipient of any ISTG ASH kits, we unfortunately cannot send another one.
If you are eligible for multiple ASH Kits, please choose the one that is most relevant.
"I'm facing homelessness and this is the only lifeline I found for this issue."