D.A.S.H. Kit Program
Dignity. Aide. Safety. Hygiene.
D.A.S.H. Kits are care packages delivered directly to the hands of someone fleeing abuse*.
This care package won’t provide everything you need, but it will help replenish some of what was left behind and offset some of the costs of resettling. And – perhaps most importantly – we carefully pack love and care into every single kit.
These kits contain:
- Menstrual products (requesters choose type)
- New underwear
- New bras
- Special toiletry items
- Bag to hold all items
- Resources card
*To request a kit, please put any U.S. address at which you can safely receive mail.
ALL information entered in this request form will be kept completely confidential.
Important to note:
- This is a one-time program. If you have already been the recipient of any ISTG ASH kits, we unfortunately cannot send another one.
- You may request one kit for a friend or family member who is fleeing abuse.
- You may also request a kit for each family member in need of these items; just fill out a separate form for each person.
- If you are eligible for multiple ASH Kits, please choose the one that is most relevant.
We see you and we care.
Request Dash Kits
"*" indicates required fields