Our founder and Executive Director, Dana Marlowe, has spoken at numerous events and conferences across the country. She has spoken to
- Members of local synagogues and churches
- the AFL-CIO American Federation of Teachers, Nursing and Health Professionals
- Deloitte International participants at an event titled “Menstrual Hygiene Matters: Breaking the Silence and Social Stigmas”
- the leadership of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
- supporters of Planned Parenthood
- hundreds of teens at the annual BBYO Conference
- members of the Daughters of the American Revolution
and many more. Dana uses these speaking engagements to make participants aware of how a woman on the streets cannot afford tampons and how a bra is considered a luxury. Until Dana’s talk, most listeners had never even considered how women experiencing homelessness lack these basic necessities.
To request Dana or other ISTG executives to speak at your next event, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you.